Full Title Examination runs a complete ownership chain of title or full search of the property as defined by the each state statues / Underwriter.
Consisting of :
- All deeds in the chain of title
- Complete legal description
- Encumbrances including all open mortgages / deeds of trust, assignments, all other instruments pertaining to mortgage / deed of trust, judgments and UCC filings.
- Tax information including assessment information, payment status, Due dates, special assessments and Credits.
- All encumbrances of record. ( Easements / Restrictions / Rights-of- Way, list of all open Judgments and Tax Liens against the owners/property )
- Bankruptcy and Patriot searches.
- Subdivision Plans, Tax Maps, Plat Maps if available. (Non availability of these recorded plans, if necessary we make a copy of Assessor map).